When we started out with our unschooling journey, we felt a little like knights in shining armor freeing ourselves from our own self-imposed shackles. Hence the name of the blog.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Today i bicycled, free from kids zipping around me, feeling like a bird even as concrete dust flew around me (i had to stick close to home while my kids napped... and around our complex the construction stuff is intense... oh yeah and my helper was at home with them). It felt good. I usually reserve their occasional together-naps (when they both sleep at the same time) for me-time infront of the computer catching up with email etc. But today i opted for a quick 20 minute zip around. And i'm thrilled i chose this.

I love that the law of attraction is so present in everything and so predictable in some ways. Makes for interesting observations of life. If anyone is interested please read this book "Law of Attraction" by Esther Hicks.

1 comment:

Veena said...

hellooo! i miss biking too... can't wait to own one. the pirate ship looks awesome - lots of great stories and adventures happen on ships. we were almost going to do an investigation on ship-adventures you know! btw, would you like a wad of plasticine from here? we used it to make all kinds of food only recently. love and hugs to all!