When we started out with our unschooling journey, we felt a little like knights in shining armor freeing ourselves from our own self-imposed shackles. Hence the name of the blog.

Friday, January 2, 2009

LOA and me


I set out with the intention to make my body more supple, feel good about how i look and also to become a bit more zippy in my actions.... like run quickly to save zoya from monster Raghu's attentions ;-)

Reading LOA.... is like harnessing something that I've always known and used erratically. So i set forth the above intentions and lo and behold i got a fab gym, fab instructor and lovely support from dh... and I'm on my way already in terms of having my energy/suppleness back.

In terms of being with R and Z... the overwhelming energy, love and zest I feel some of the time is now an almost on-going thing. With segment intention-ing in place... i can achieve anything. Even if the over all vision/desires is not clear... at least i can desire for a happy afternoon and it happens. I desire making R and Z's desires come true... and it happens. Raghu wanted a gingerbread house... and I'm not exactly a baker. Yet once i decided to make his wish happen... things/events transpired to make it happen.

I'm still early in my understanding of this basic principle... but already i feel like anything can happen and will if i want it. I want happy children and a happy time with them. Amazingly... it happens.

Feeling good to harness this power.

1 comment:

Navneet Nair said...

You should read Wayne Dyer, especially "When you believe it you'll see it"