When we started out with our unschooling journey, we felt a little like knights in shining armor freeing ourselves from our own self-imposed shackles. Hence the name of the blog.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Z cracks us up.

Zoya was playing with Raghu's DS Nintendo a bit. We were getting ready to go out. Z looked up and said, "I will jus die quickly and then come with you... ok?." LOL She picks up all the things Raghu says and uses them in the funniest of contexts :-)

For those of you who did not get the joke.... While playing his video game (DS) Raghu will often say something about his character dying etc.

5 comments:

globeonmytable said...

I certainly do understand. That is lovely.

Sissie said...

YES! My family says the funniest things while gaming together. I find myself giggling and shaking my head when I hear these things because I imagine what they might sound like to someone if taken out of context. Hilarious!

Sandra Dodd said...

When Marty and Kirby were little, three, five or so, they were playing with toys (not a game) and Marty needed to go to the bathroom. He said "Pause it, Kirby. Pause it." He held his hands up like "stop," and waited until Kirby looked at him, and then ran to the bathroom.

Veena said...

THAT'S HILARIOUS!!! can't wait to come there and play LIFE, Nintendo, etc.. with the kiddos... see you soon :)

Hema A Bharadwaj said...

thats so cute Sandra. 'Pause' is used a lot in this house too.. kids tell me to "pause" whatever it is i'm doing if they want me to come quick.

sissie: yep... i'm in splits so often... i wish i could write down all the little dialogues/conversations etc. i often forget them later on.